It is estimated that termites annually cause more damage to Florida homes than all fires, tornadoes and hurricanes combined. That is why it is so important to renew your Annual Termite Protection with Hulett.
Here are a few steps you can take to help prevent termites from attacking your home:
- Remember to maintain your termite contract and renew it annually.
- Maintain gutters and downspouts so that rain water is discharged 18 to 24 inches away from the foundation.
- Channel air conditioning drainage away from the house.
- Keep roof in good repair; stop leaks immediately.
- Keep mulch and landscaping away from the siding.
- Keep irrigation away from the siding and the foundation.
- Don’t pile wood against the house or in the garage.
Just Call Hulett! 866-611-2847
Hulett Environmental Services has been serving South Florida for over 40 years! We are a full service pest control company specializing in South Florida bugs.