To guard against the early emergence of pests, Hulett Environmental Services offers the following tips for homeowners:
- Maintain a one-inch gap between soil and wood portions of a building.
- Keep mulch at least 15-inches from the foundation.
- Seal cracks and small openings along the bottom of the house.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants trimmed back from the house.
- Keep indoor and outdoor trash containers clean and sealed.
- Screen windows and doors.
- If you suspect a problem, contact a qualified pest professional who can recommend the best course of treatment.
Just Call Hulett! 866-611-2847
Hulett Environmental Services has been serving South Florida for over 40 years! We are a full service pest control company specializing in South Florida bugs.