Winter Pest Prevention Tips:
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the structure using caulk, steel wool or a combination of both.
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around the basement foundation and windows.
- Install door sweeps on exterior doors and repair damaged screens.
- Screen vents and openings to chimneys.
- Keep attics, basements and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry. Consider using a dehumidifier in these areas.
- Store food in airtight containers and dispose of garbage regularly.
- Keep exterior doors shut at all times.
- Inspect items such as boxes of decorations and grocery bags before bringing them indoors.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and keep shrubbery trimmed and cut back from the house.
Just Call Hulett! 866-611-2847
Hulett Environmental Services has been serving South Florida for over 40 years! We are a full service pest control company specializing in South Florida bugs.