- Seal cracks around the outside of the home to prevent pest entryways.
- Properly ventilate basements and crawl spaces to eliminate harborage points.
- Vacuum frequently and remove garbage from around the home on a routine basis.
- Do not allow dirty dishes to accumulate in the sink and remain there overnight.
- Keep food in the refrigerator or in containers with tight-fitting lids to prevent contamination.
- Periodically check and clean the evaporation pan under the refrigerator or freezer.
- If you suspect you have an infestation, contact a licensed pest professional to identify the species and recommend a course of treatment.
Just Call Hulett! 866-611-2847
Hulett Environmental Services has been serving South Florida for over 40 years! We are a full service pest control company specializing in South Florida bugs.