- FAQ’S About Commercial Pest Management October 24, 2014
- How to keep your home from turning into a haunted house this Halloween October 23, 2014
- Ant Farm | Hulett Environmental Services October 22, 2014
- How To Pest Proof Your Home or Business October 21, 2014
- The Worst Places To Get Stung By A Bee October 20, 2014
- What To Do If You Have Termites October 17, 2014
- Rugose Spiraling Whitefly – Information Sheet October 16, 2014
- itv news | itv news on News4Jax.com: This Year’s Mosquito Predictions
- Hulett More Helpful Rodent Control Tips | Absolute Pest Services – Pest Control on Rodent Control Tips
- Termite problems on Florida Termite Control
- Frugal Dad’s Top Pest Control Blogs | McCauley Brothers Termite & Pest Services on Add us to your Google + Circles
- Weekly Pest Control News | #PCO News - Bulwark Ext | Pest Control and Bug Exterminator Blog on Rodent Control Tips
Author Archives: Hulett Environmental
Happy Labor Day!
Someone captured footage recently of an ant colony working together to haul off an enormous dinner. Some ants crawl under and support the meal, while others form a chain to pull it away. Together, the ants are able to move … Continue reading
Dr. Jim Fredericks from the National Pest Management Association discusses if all spiders bite.
Hulett Environmental Services encourage homeowners to also be on the lookout for the following invasive species this summer: Red Imported Fire Ant (RIFA) – RIFAs were brought to the United States in 1930 from South America and are mainly found … Continue reading
For information on Rugose (Gumbo Limbo) Spiraling Whitefly Click the image above!
Seal cracks around the outside of the home to prevent pest entryways. Properly ventilate basements and crawl spaces to eliminate harborage points. Vacuum frequently and remove garbage from around the home on a routine basis. Do not allow dirty … Continue reading
Many people blame their sneezing and runny noses on pollen and grass, however, household pests are often culprits as well. It’s important for people to make an effort to keep the home free of potential triggers, and the first step … Continue reading
It’s much easier to prevent a rodent infestation than to remove them after they’ve turned your home into their new residence. Here are a few steps homeowners can take to keep their homes rodent-free: Seal cracks and holes on the outside … Continue reading
Tips to keep pets pest-free: Check pets’ coats thoroughly for ticks and fleas on a regular basis, especially after spending time outdoors. Be aware of excessive scratching and licking. Avoid walking dogs in tall grass, where there is a greater … Continue reading
Hulett Environmental offers the following prevention tips for homeowners to help guard against termites: Carefully inspect the perimeter of the home for mud tubes and rotting wood. Repair fascia, soffits and rotted roof shingles. Keep basements, attics and crawl spaces … Continue reading
Florida Pest Control Reviews of Hulett Environmental services via Yelp: “They inspected our home and showed us the termite damage. We needed the traditional tenting, not the tentless method. Theyare very professional about their work, and explain everything they do. We will … Continue reading
1. Block off access points. Take time to inspect the outside of your home for cracks and crevices, paying special attention to areas where utility pipes enter. Seal any small holes or gaps with a silicone-based caulk. Keep tree branches … Continue reading
To prevent an unwanted encounter with bed bugs, Hulett Environmental Services shares the following prevention tips for travelers: At hotels, thoroughly inspect the entire room before unpacking, including behind the headboard and in furniture. Pull back the bed sheets and check … Continue reading
Occasional invaders to look out for: Centipedes – House centipedes have poisonous jaws to inject their prey with venom. If handled roughly, some larger species can inflict a painful bite that can break human skin and cause pain and swelling, … Continue reading
How to get rid of spiders in the house and stay safe from bites. Fear of spiders is consistently ranked as one of the top phobias in America. Whether it is an evolutionary trigger that kept our ancestors alive or … Continue reading
Anyone can tell you that spiders are able to trap their meals in their sticky silky webs – but there’s a bit more to it than that. Spiders are actually able to conduct electricity across the surface of the web, … Continue reading
The truth is, there are two kinds of homes: those that have had termites and those that will get them. And, while they cause $5 billion in damage each year, there is no reason to run away from the purchase. … Continue reading
Termite Blues~ This commercial is part of the Hulett 2013 T.V advertisement campaign starring Greg Rice. Please be sure to tell us what you think in the comments box below! Hulett’s trained inspectors evaluate each structure’s layout, then locate all … Continue reading
Talk about adaptation! This impala from the Kruger National Park in South African is now a mobile home for a spider with the spider’s web spun between the impala’s two horns. The impala had the misfortune to walk into the … Continue reading
Write us a review on Yelp! Would you recommend our services to friends and family members? Please drop us a line on our Yelp page. We would really appreciate it! Just Call Hulett!