- Hulett Environmental Services encourages homeowners to take precautions against common household pests October 30, 2014
- How do mice fit into such small spaces? October 29, 2014
- Cockroaches and rodents can trigger allergies and asthma attacks during the fall season October 28, 2014
- Dampwood Termites October 27, 2014
- FAQ’S About Commercial Pest Management October 24, 2014
- How to keep your home from turning into a haunted house this Halloween October 23, 2014
- Ant Farm | Hulett Environmental Services October 22, 2014
- itv news | itv news on News4Jax.com: This Year’s Mosquito Predictions
- Hulett More Helpful Rodent Control Tips | Absolute Pest Services – Pest Control on Rodent Control Tips
- Termite problems on Florida Termite Control
- Frugal Dad’s Top Pest Control Blogs | McCauley Brothers Termite & Pest Services on Add us to your Google + Circles
- Weekly Pest Control News | #PCO News - Bulwark Ext | Pest Control and Bug Exterminator Blog on Rodent Control Tips
Click the image below.
Where Do Ants hide? Kitchen It’s probably not a surprise the kitchen is considered a favorite ant hangout. In addition to food access, the sink provides a water source that ants need to survive. If you’re lax about immediately cleaning … Continue reading
What are crazy, hairy ants? Are they referred to as Rasberry Crazy Ants or Caribbean Crazy Ants? These are probably all one and the same species Nylanderia pubens with multiple common names. Rasberry crazy ants were first found in Texas … Continue reading
Look Inside a Massive Hornets’ Nest: A group of European hornets conveniently built its nest on Reddit user Redararis‘ house, giving YouTube a safe view inside.
Post by Hulett Environmental Services.
South Florida Pest Control, Termite Control, and Lawn Care Coupons
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
A new paper has found bat-eating spiders exist on every continent except Antarctica, with bats falling prey more often than expected. Though bats are typically preyed on by vertebrates (with hawks, snakes and owls their most common predators), there are … Continue reading
Information on Lawn Pests Looking for information on lawn pests in Florida? You have found the right place on the web! Most homeowners in Florida take pride in maintaining their gardens and landscapes. But healthy landscapes can bring certain Florida … Continue reading
Hulett Environmental Services shares back-to-school tips to prevent a bed bug infestation Summer vacation is over and before we know it schools and universities will be back in session. While shopping for school supplies and a new wardrobe might take … Continue reading
Hulett Environmental Services, a pest management company servicing South Florida warns that homeowners might begin to notice more spiders in and around their home as the cooler weather rolls in. Much like humans, spiders seek shelter from cooler weather in … Continue reading
Here are a few facts to help homeowners protect themselves from stinging insects over the next few months: Stinging insects send more than 500,000 people to the emergency room every year. They can swarm and sting en masse, which can … Continue reading
Happy Labor Day!
Someone captured footage recently of an ant colony working together to haul off an enormous dinner. Some ants crawl under and support the meal, while others form a chain to pull it away. Together, the ants are able to move … Continue reading
Dr. Jim Fredericks from the National Pest Management Association discusses if all spiders bite.
Hulett Environmental Services encourage homeowners to also be on the lookout for the following invasive species this summer: Red Imported Fire Ant (RIFA) – RIFAs were brought to the United States in 1930 from South America and are mainly found … Continue reading
For information on Rugose (Gumbo Limbo) Spiraling Whitefly Click the image above!