- FAQ’S About Commercial Pest Management October 24, 2014
- How to keep your home from turning into a haunted house this Halloween October 23, 2014
- Ant Farm | Hulett Environmental Services October 22, 2014
- How To Pest Proof Your Home or Business October 21, 2014
- The Worst Places To Get Stung By A Bee October 20, 2014
- What To Do If You Have Termites October 17, 2014
- Rugose Spiraling Whitefly – Information Sheet October 16, 2014
- itv news | itv news on News4Jax.com: This Year’s Mosquito Predictions
- Hulett More Helpful Rodent Control Tips | Absolute Pest Services – Pest Control on Rodent Control Tips
- Termite problems on Florida Termite Control
- Frugal Dad’s Top Pest Control Blogs | McCauley Brothers Termite & Pest Services on Add us to your Google + Circles
- Weekly Pest Control News | #PCO News - Bulwark Ext | Pest Control and Bug Exterminator Blog on Rodent Control Tips
Post by Hulett Environmental Services.
South Florida Pest Control, Termite Control, and Lawn Care Coupons
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
A new paper has found bat-eating spiders exist on every continent except Antarctica, with bats falling prey more often than expected. Though bats are typically preyed on by vertebrates (with hawks, snakes and owls their most common predators), there are … Continue reading
Information on Lawn Pests Looking for information on lawn pests in Florida? You have found the right place on the web! Most homeowners in Florida take pride in maintaining their gardens and landscapes. But healthy landscapes can bring certain Florida … Continue reading
Hulett Environmental Services shares back-to-school tips to prevent a bed bug infestation Summer vacation is over and before we know it schools and universities will be back in session. While shopping for school supplies and a new wardrobe might take … Continue reading
Hulett Environmental Services, a pest management company servicing South Florida warns that homeowners might begin to notice more spiders in and around their home as the cooler weather rolls in. Much like humans, spiders seek shelter from cooler weather in … Continue reading
Here are a few facts to help homeowners protect themselves from stinging insects over the next few months: Stinging insects send more than 500,000 people to the emergency room every year. They can swarm and sting en masse, which can … Continue reading
Happy Labor Day!
Someone captured footage recently of an ant colony working together to haul off an enormous dinner. Some ants crawl under and support the meal, while others form a chain to pull it away. Together, the ants are able to move … Continue reading
Dr. Jim Fredericks from the National Pest Management Association discusses if all spiders bite.
Hulett Environmental Services encourage homeowners to also be on the lookout for the following invasive species this summer: Red Imported Fire Ant (RIFA) – RIFAs were brought to the United States in 1930 from South America and are mainly found … Continue reading
For information on Rugose (Gumbo Limbo) Spiraling Whitefly Click the image above!
Seal cracks around the outside of the home to prevent pest entryways. Properly ventilate basements and crawl spaces to eliminate harborage points. Vacuum frequently and remove garbage from around the home on a routine basis. Do not allow dirty … Continue reading
Many people blame their sneezing and runny noses on pollen and grass, however, household pests are often culprits as well. It’s important for people to make an effort to keep the home free of potential triggers, and the first step … Continue reading
It’s much easier to prevent a rodent infestation than to remove them after they’ve turned your home into their new residence. Here are a few steps homeowners can take to keep their homes rodent-free: Seal cracks and holes on the outside … Continue reading
Florida Pest Control Reviews of Hulett Environmental services via Yelp: “They inspected our home and showed us the termite damage. We needed the traditional tenting, not the tentless method. Theyare very professional about their work, and explain everything they do. We will … Continue reading