- Termite Control Facts | Hulett Environmental Services November 21, 2014
- Casting a Fire Ant Colony with Molten Aluminum November 20, 2014
- Follow us on Pinterest November 19, 2014
- Rodent Prevention/Control Tips November 18, 2014
- Bed Bug Information | Hulett Environmental Services November 17, 2014
- Termite Home | Hulett Environmental Services November 14, 2014
- Tips for finding a qualified termite control provider November 13, 2014
- itv news | itv news on News4Jax.com: This Year’s Mosquito Predictions
- Hulett More Helpful Rodent Control Tips | Absolute Pest Services – Pest Control on Rodent Control Tips
- Termite problems on Florida Termite Control
- Frugal Dad’s Top Pest Control Blogs | McCauley Brothers Termite & Pest Services on Add us to your Google + Circles
- Weekly Pest Control News | #PCO News - Bulwark Ext | Pest Control and Bug Exterminator Blog on Rodent Control Tips
Within the past few years alone, some unique invasive insects and mammals have made headlines across the country. Learn more about these unusual pests from abroad. Giant African Land Snails One such invasive species is the giant African land snail. These … Continue reading
Cockroaches prefer warm, moist places with available food sources, so eliminating those attractive environments can help prevent cockroach infestations. Hulett Environmental offers the following tips to avoid cockroach infestations: Do not allow dirty dishes to accumulate in the sink and … Continue reading
Write us a review on Yelp Would you recommend our services to friends and family members? Please drop us a line on our Yelp page. We would really appreciate it! Just Call Hulett!
While it’s normal to see bats, spiders and other creatures invade your front doorstep on Halloween in the form of trick-or-treaters or spooky décor, Hulett Environmental Services advises people to be on the lookout for real-life ghoulish pests this fall. … Continue reading
This is another one of those videos that is so disgustingly mesmerizing that you can’t take your eyes off it, even though you might be sliding your sandwich slowly away from your mouth as you watch. The clip from Ammonite Films … Continue reading
Cool New Species Discovered Though it looks like a spider, has a web like a spider and moves like a spider, it’s not a spider. It’s actually a decoy built by a newly-discovered species in the Cyclosa genus. When biologist Phil … Continue reading
Rugose Spiraling Whitefly Control Rugose Spiraling Whitefly – Customer Information Sheet The most noticeable symptoms of an infestation of this whitefly is the abundance of the white, waxy material covering the leaves and also excessive sooty mold. Like other similar … Continue reading
Click the image below.
Where Do Ants hide? Kitchen It’s probably not a surprise the kitchen is considered a favorite ant hangout. In addition to food access, the sink provides a water source that ants need to survive. If you’re lax about immediately cleaning … Continue reading
What are crazy, hairy ants? Are they referred to as Rasberry Crazy Ants or Caribbean Crazy Ants? These are probably all one and the same species Nylanderia pubens with multiple common names. Rasberry crazy ants were first found in Texas … Continue reading
Look Inside a Massive Hornets’ Nest: A group of European hornets conveniently built its nest on Reddit user Redararis‘ house, giving YouTube a safe view inside.
Post by Hulett Environmental Services.
South Florida Pest Control, Termite Control, and Lawn Care Coupons
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
A new paper has found bat-eating spiders exist on every continent except Antarctica, with bats falling prey more often than expected. Though bats are typically preyed on by vertebrates (with hawks, snakes and owls their most common predators), there are … Continue reading