- Termite Warning Signs July 25, 2014
- How do I properly take out the stinger from a bee? July 24, 2014
- Terminator | Hulett Environmental Services July 23, 2014
- How can I prevent West Nile virus? July 22, 2014
- ABCNews.com: Associated Press – 81 Cases of Mosquito Virus Now Tailed in Florida July 21, 2014
- Spiders Can Catch and Devour Fish! Just Call HULETT July 18, 2014
- What questions should homeowners ask during a professional termite inspection/treatment? July 17, 2014
- itv news | itv news on News4Jax.com: This Year’s Mosquito Predictions
- Hulett More Helpful Rodent Control Tips | Absolute Pest Services – Pest Control on Rodent Control Tips
- Termite problems on Florida Termite Control
- Frugal Dad’s Top Pest Control Blogs | McCauley Brothers Termite & Pest Services on Add us to your Google + Circles
- Weekly Pest Control News | #PCO News - Bulwark Ext | Pest Control and Bug Exterminator Blog on Rodent Control Tips
Tag Archives: Hulett Pest
To learn more about bed bugs click on the image below. When it comes to bed bug control remember to Just Call Hulett!
Source: youtube.com via Hulett Environmental Services on Pinterest
A 12-centimeter-long stick insect that hadn’t been seen for 80 years was rediscovered in 2001. Only 24 individuals remained, so conservation became vitally important. Today, there are over 9,000 of the stick insects, thanks to the conservation efforts at the … Continue reading
Just Call HULETT! Florida Spider Control Services
Bed Bugs Unfazed By Ultrasonic Devices, Researchers Report Northern Arizona researchers Kasey Yturralde and Richard W. Hofstetter tested four different products, none of which successfully drove away bed bugs. With bed bugs bunking just about everywhere these days, people battling … Continue reading
INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT PROGRAM KEY TO SUCCESSFUL PEST CONTROL Hulett Environmental discusses the importance of creating an integrated pest management (IPM) program IPM is a process involving common sense methods and environmentally friendly solutions for controlling pests. The approach incorporates … Continue reading
Top Five Pest Stories of 2012 From the West Nile virus and Yosemite Hantavirus outbreaks to Lyme disease and the plague, it could be argued that 2012 was the year of pest-related infectious diseases. But, there were also some weird … Continue reading
Will we ever… get rid of bed bugs? By Brooke Borel (Copyright: Science Photo Library) Many countries have seen a surge in infestations of the bloodsucking pest over the past decade. Brooke Borel examines what’s needed to tackle the re-emerging … Continue reading
Educational – Cockroaches 101 Missy Henriksen with the National Pest Management Association discusses cockroaches and provides tips to help you keep these pests out of your house.
Bedbugs, Spiders, Bats and Other Pests Give Homeowners Nightmares During the Halloween Season This Halloween, vampires, ghosts and goblins will not be the only ghoulish creatures haunting the night; bedbugs continue to make a startling resurgence in U.S. residences, spider … Continue reading
While rodents are unwelcome house guests, the real concern is that these pests can cause property damage and carry disease. Rodents such as mice and rats spread salmonella and Hantavirus by contaminating food and preparation surfaces. They can also chew … Continue reading
Has Rugose Spiraling Whitefly Affected You?
Would you play to save the word from giant insects?
Hulett Environmental reminds people to take extra precautions to guard against stinging insects The late summer and early fall are popular times for people to flock outdoors to enjoy the summer sun. Unfortunately, it is also the most active and … Continue reading
Mitigating the Downside to Summer Fun Hurray – summer is finally here! This is a glorious time of long hours of sun and warmth, walks and hikes, swimming, camping and barbecues. There’s something for everyone in the great outdoors. But … Continue reading
Ticks and Fleas Pose a Threat to Family Pets The National Pest Management Association Offers Tips to Protect Dogs and Cats from Pests Fairfax, VA (May 23, 2012) – As the weather warms everyone is spending more time outdoors, including … Continue reading