- Protect yourself from Stinging Insects September 2, 2014
- Happy Labor Day September 1, 2014
- Video Captures Ants Working Together August 29, 2014
- Ask the Pest Professor: Spider Bites August 28, 2014
- Hulett Environmental Services encourages public awareness about insects of foreign origin August 27, 2014
- Rugose (Gumbo Limbo) Spiraling Whitefly August 26, 2014
- Cockroach prevention tips August 25, 2014
- itv news | itv news on News4Jax.com: This Year’s Mosquito Predictions
- Hulett More Helpful Rodent Control Tips | Absolute Pest Services – Pest Control on Rodent Control Tips
- Termite problems on Florida Termite Control
- Frugal Dad’s Top Pest Control Blogs | McCauley Brothers Termite & Pest Services on Add us to your Google + Circles
- Weekly Pest Control News | #PCO News - Bulwark Ext | Pest Control and Bug Exterminator Blog on Rodent Control Tips
Tag Archives: Pest Control Company West Palm Beach FL
Cockroaches seek shelter from the cold which could mean trouble for allergy sufferers Most people think of pollen, dust and animal dander as common asthma and allergy triggers. However, Hulett Environmental, a pest management company servicing South Florida warns that cockroaches can … Continue reading
Hulett Environmental provides tips to protect the home from a rodent infestation Rodents can contaminate food sources and serve as vectors of many diseases, such as salmonella and the potentially fatal Hantavirus. Moreover, mice and rats can cause serious structural … Continue reading
New Children’s eBook ~ The Uninvited Houseguest The NPMA just released a second free eBook, “The Uninvited House Guest,” in its children’s eBook series. “The Uninvited Houseguest” eBook Download a Copy “The Uninvited Houseguest” is available from any of the … Continue reading
A Hidden Danger in Your Home: Cockroaches Cockroaches are more than just a household nuisance; they are also significant danger in the home. Hulett Environmental warns that cockroaches can pose a health threat to humans by spreading many different types … Continue reading
Use your QR Scanner to follow us on Youtube! Follow us on Youtube! Scan the QR Code below.
Most species of ants are considered ‘nuisance pests,’ meaning that they don’t pose a significant threat to health or property, but are an annoyance when found indoors. In fact, ants are the number one nuisance pest in the United States. … Continue reading
Honoring All Who Served!
More on black widows: http://www.pestworld.org/pest-guide/s… Black widow spider bites are less common and more severe than other spider bites. Dr. Parada explains the symptoms in detail.
A Closer look: American Cockroaches (Click on the image below to learn more)
This is a male cicada being dragged off to a burrow by a wasp called a cicada killer; Sphecius spheciosus. Don’t get to see Nature in action like this often!
Although these ants usually nest outside, they will forage indoors in large numbers in cooler temperatures or after rainfall. Inside, crazy ants usually nest underneath floors or carpeting, inside wall voids and soffits. Crazy ants can become a problem when … Continue reading
Hulett Environmental offers the following prevention tips for homeowners to help guard against termites: Carefully inspect the perimeter of the home for mud tubes and rotting wood. Repair fascia, soffits and rotted roof shingles. Keep basements, attics and crawl spaces … Continue reading
Just Call Hulett!
UF/IFAS’ Roxanne Connelly urges Florida residents to fight mosquitoes by eliminating standing water Article By tnordlie The UF/IFAS mosquito team has captured headlines yet again, this time with advice on combatting local populations of container-inhabiting mosquitoes. Roxanne Connelly, a professor … Continue reading
Missy Henriksen with the National Pest Management Association provides tips for how to prevent pests and insects at summer picnics, cookouts and BBQs.