- Happy Halloween! October 31, 2014
- Hulett Environmental Services encourages homeowners to take precautions against common household pests October 30, 2014
- How do mice fit into such small spaces? October 29, 2014
- Cockroaches and rodents can trigger allergies and asthma attacks during the fall season October 28, 2014
- Dampwood Termites October 27, 2014
- FAQ’S About Commercial Pest Management October 24, 2014
- How to keep your home from turning into a haunted house this Halloween October 23, 2014
- itv news | itv news on News4Jax.com: This Year’s Mosquito Predictions
- Hulett More Helpful Rodent Control Tips | Absolute Pest Services – Pest Control on Rodent Control Tips
- Termite problems on Florida Termite Control
- Frugal Dad’s Top Pest Control Blogs | McCauley Brothers Termite & Pest Services on Add us to your Google + Circles
- Weekly Pest Control News | #PCO News - Bulwark Ext | Pest Control and Bug Exterminator Blog on Rodent Control Tips
Tag Archives: Pest Control
As the name suggests, dampwood termites infest wood with a high moisture content. Dampwood termites are normally larger in size than other termite species. Bodies of king and queen dampwood termites range in size from 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch … Continue reading
It’s no wonder that haunted houses are decorated with fake rats, rubber bats, plastic spiders and stringy spider webs. After all, having these pests in your home can be a true nightmare – and unlike the spooky decorations, real pests … Continue reading
Pests are adaptable and will always seek shelter. Most times the shelter is in our homes and businesses. Homeowners who do not pest proof their homes are taking a real chance. Pests are always drawn to conducive conditions. Unfortunately, the … Continue reading
While it’s normal to see bats, spiders and other creatures invade your front doorstep on Halloween in the form of trick-or-treaters or spooky décor, Hulett Environmental Services advises people to be on the lookout for real-life ghoulish pests this fall. … Continue reading
Click the image below.
Where Do Ants hide? Kitchen It’s probably not a surprise the kitchen is considered a favorite ant hangout. In addition to food access, the sink provides a water source that ants need to survive. If you’re lax about immediately cleaning … Continue reading
Look Inside a Massive Hornets’ Nest: A group of European hornets conveniently built its nest on Reddit user Redararis‘ house, giving YouTube a safe view inside.
South Florida Pest Control, Termite Control, and Lawn Care Coupons
A new paper has found bat-eating spiders exist on every continent except Antarctica, with bats falling prey more often than expected. Though bats are typically preyed on by vertebrates (with hawks, snakes and owls their most common predators), there are … Continue reading
Information on Lawn Pests Looking for information on lawn pests in Florida? You have found the right place on the web! Most homeowners in Florida take pride in maintaining their gardens and landscapes. But healthy landscapes can bring certain Florida … Continue reading
Hulett Environmental Services, a pest management company servicing South Florida warns that homeowners might begin to notice more spiders in and around their home as the cooler weather rolls in. Much like humans, spiders seek shelter from cooler weather in … Continue reading
Here are a few facts to help homeowners protect themselves from stinging insects over the next few months: Stinging insects send more than 500,000 people to the emergency room every year. They can swarm and sting en masse, which can … Continue reading
Someone captured footage recently of an ant colony working together to haul off an enormous dinner. Some ants crawl under and support the meal, while others form a chain to pull it away. Together, the ants are able to move … Continue reading
Dr. Jim Fredericks from the National Pest Management Association discusses if all spiders bite.
For information on Rugose (Gumbo Limbo) Spiraling Whitefly Click the image above!
Seal cracks around the outside of the home to prevent pest entryways. Properly ventilate basements and crawl spaces to eliminate harborage points. Vacuum frequently and remove garbage from around the home on a routine basis. Do not allow dirty … Continue reading
Many people blame their sneezing and runny noses on pollen and grass, however, household pests are often culprits as well. It’s important for people to make an effort to keep the home free of potential triggers, and the first step … Continue reading