- The Worst Places To Get Stung By A Bee October 20, 2014
- What To Do If You Have Termites October 17, 2014
- Rugose Spiraling Whitefly – Information Sheet October 16, 2014
- Learn About EasyPay October 15, 2014
- Dragonfly | 15 Minute Feature October 14, 2014
- Unusual Invasive Pest Species in Our Own Backyards October 13, 2014
- Cockroach Prevention Tips October 10, 2014
- itv news | itv news on News4Jax.com: This Year’s Mosquito Predictions
- Hulett More Helpful Rodent Control Tips | Absolute Pest Services – Pest Control on Rodent Control Tips
- Termite problems on Florida Termite Control
- Frugal Dad’s Top Pest Control Blogs | McCauley Brothers Termite & Pest Services on Add us to your Google + Circles
- Weekly Pest Control News | #PCO News - Bulwark Ext | Pest Control and Bug Exterminator Blog on Rodent Control Tips
Tag Archives: West Palm Beach pest Control
New Children’s eBook ~ The Uninvited Houseguest The NPMA just released a second free eBook, “The Uninvited House Guest,” in its children’s eBook series. “The Uninvited Houseguest” eBook Download a Copy “The Uninvited Houseguest” is available from any of the … Continue reading
A Hidden Danger in Your Home: Cockroaches Cockroaches are more than just a household nuisance; they are also significant danger in the home. Hulett Environmental warns that cockroaches can pose a health threat to humans by spreading many different types … Continue reading
Use your QR Scanner to follow us on Youtube! Follow us on Youtube! Scan the QR Code below.
Most species of ants are considered ‘nuisance pests,’ meaning that they don’t pose a significant threat to health or property, but are an annoyance when found indoors. In fact, ants are the number one nuisance pest in the United States. … Continue reading
Honoring All Who Served!
To prevent crazy ants from gaining access to a structure, we recommend the following tips: Trim vegetation away from the home to prevent pathways inside. Seal all cracks and crevices on the outside of the home, including around doors and … Continue reading
More on black widows: http://www.pestworld.org/pest-guide/s… Black widow spider bites are less common and more severe than other spider bites. Dr. Parada explains the symptoms in detail.
A Closer look: American Cockroaches (Click on the image below to learn more)
This is a male cicada being dragged off to a burrow by a wasp called a cicada killer; Sphecius spheciosus. Don’t get to see Nature in action like this often!
Although these ants usually nest outside, they will forage indoors in large numbers in cooler temperatures or after rainfall. Inside, crazy ants usually nest underneath floors or carpeting, inside wall voids and soffits. Crazy ants can become a problem when … Continue reading
Hulett Environmental offers the following prevention tips for homeowners to help guard against termites: Carefully inspect the perimeter of the home for mud tubes and rotting wood. Repair fascia, soffits and rotted roof shingles. Keep basements, attics and crawl spaces … Continue reading
Just Call Hulett!
UF/IFAS’ Roxanne Connelly urges Florida residents to fight mosquitoes by eliminating standing water Article By tnordlie The UF/IFAS mosquito team has captured headlines yet again, this time with advice on combatting local populations of container-inhabiting mosquitoes. Roxanne Connelly, a professor … Continue reading
Termite Facts Termites are insects. They have hard, saw-toothed jaws that help them to eat lumber, wallpaper, plastics, and fabric made of plant fibers. There are four different groups of termites: dampwood, drywood, subterranean and mound builders. Dampwood termites like … Continue reading