Hulett’s trained inspectors evaluate each structure’s layout, then locate all potential sources of termite nesting, and identify penetration points in and around your home. Once your Free Termite Inspection is completed, an appropriate treatment will be recommended from any of the following:
• Liquid Defense Termite Treatment (Subterranean Termites)
• Termite Baiting System (Subterranean Termites)
• No-Tent Termite Control (Drywood Termites)
• Tent Fumigation (Drywood Termites)
• Preventative Termite Control (Options for both Subterranean and Drywood Termites)
Get your Free Professional Termite Inspection and no obligation price quote — Just Call Hulett today!
Hulett guarantees if the termites come back after one of their treatments, the problem will be re-treated at NO ADDITIONAL COST to you for as long as your agreement is renewed!
2820 Reynolds Dr
Fort Pierce, FL 34945
Here are a few clues that termites may be present in a home:
- Mud tubes (used by termites to reach a food source) on the exterior of the home
- Soft wood in the home that sounds hollow when tapped
- Darkening or blistering of wood structures
- Cracked or bubbling paint
- Small piles of feces that resembles sawdust near a termite nest
- Discarded wings near doors or on windowsills, indicating swarmers have entered the home
What are the warning signs of termites?
- Pencil-sized diameter, or larger, mud tubes running across bare concrete or masonry between the soil and any wooden part of your building, inside or outside.
- Thin, small, papery wings, all the same size and shape, 3/8″; to 1/2 ” long, on your windowsill, counter top or floor (especially if it is late spring and there has been a recent rain).
- Thin “bubbled” or distorted areas of paint on wooden surfaces, which feel cool to the touch.
- Any wooden building parts (especially if they are support structures) begin to “sag” unexpectedly