- From small in size
To as big as whoppers
We hop in the grass So we're called...
- I'm busy, as busy as can bee, Making honey for you and me. My bumbling cousin is very busy too, But she won't make honey to give to you...
- I don't like butter, and I'm not a fly. Whoever named me made a bad try. When I'm not flying up too high, You might chase me when I flutter by...
- Deer or horses are not these flies' dish, But they'll bite you too, if they wish...
- When a dog gets bit by these, He snaps or bites in hopes to seize, The pest that makes him ill at ease, But with a jump, the insect flees...
- A carpenter is very good at building houses made from wood. You may guess, that from our name, We ants can also do the same...