Pest and Termite Control Bonita Springs
Servicing all of Lee County and parts of Collier County
South Florida’s sub-tropical climate is known for its high temperatures and high humidity levels. These factors make Lee County and Collier County prime breeding grounds for all types of pests that will want to make your home and business theirs. Property owners in South Florida need to be more vigilant and proactive when it comes to keeping these unwanted guests out.
Hulett's promise to all of our customers:
- Customer satisfaction is Hulett’s top priority.
- Only the highest quality products are used.
- No smelly sprays and are pet and plant friendly.
- Hulett specializes in environmentally responsible pest prevention services.
- Hulett understands that when you need pest control, you need it right away and are committed to respond within 24 hours or less if a pest problem should occur. Weekend and Evening Appointments as well as Emergency Services are available.
- You will receive the most effective and convenient pest protection system there is, guaranteed!
Hulett Environmental Services is family owned and operated has been proudly providing Lee and Collier County property owners with efficient and dependable pest control services for over 50 years. Residential and commercial property owners in and around the Bonita Springs area only receive the highest level of pest control and prevention service.
Hulett’s pest elimination protocol has three basic steps:
- Pest-proofing both inside and out to ensure that once they are gone that they stay gone.
- Treating the pests that have already gotten inside.
- Preventing future occurrences.
Whether you’re in Lee County or parts of Collier County, Hulett Environmental Services is South Florida’s leading local pest control company that guarantees results. Rest assured the baits and gels used in and around your property will not affect your family, pets, plants or the environment.
Just Call Hulett!
Bonita Springs Service Areas
- Bonita Springs
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
Neighborhood Pest Activity
In Bonita Springs, Florida, ants are a nuisance pest year-round since the temperatures never dip low enough to control them. If left untreated, they grow into a colony of thousands searching for food and water sources throughout your home or business to stay warm.
If ants have infested your Bonita Springs home, this could signal other pests will be soon to follow.
Subterranean termite swarms are most common in Bonita Springs during spring following rain, but may occur as early as mid-February in Florida. Termites swarm after rain showers which makes this time of year for Bonita Springs homes the ideal breading ground.
Termites can infest your entire Bonita Springs neighborhood as they tunnel from home to home scavenging for food; wood, cellulose and paper. They cause billions of dollars in structural damage each year and none of it is covered by conventional homeowner's insurance! Protect your biggest asset and your neighborhood today!
Termite swarms are most active in the spring and summer months. However, lack of swarms doesn't ensure your home is termite free. Drywood termites fly into and on structures. Any cracks in the paint on facia or outdoor wood provide excellent access for drywood termites to enter your home.
Termite damage is not covered by homeowner's insurance. They will wreak havoc on your Bonita Springs home's structural soundness, costing you thousands in out-of-pocket expenses. It is vital to take precaution and protect your biggest investment with annual termite inspections.