Time to send these unwelcome guests packing!
Rats, mice, and other rodents that are part of South Florida's natural environment are known to carry and spread a variety of diseases, both viral and bacterial. And, if they get into your home, they could bring those undesirable pathogens along with fleas and other parasites.
Have a Hulett Healthy Home Program In Place Before They Come Knocking
Our rodent prevention and control programs offer:
- Placement of the newest and most effective rodent snap and glue traps along with a non-toxic bait are used as an attractant.
- Traps will be checked by our trained technicians regularly for bait additions and rodent removal.
- Placement of locked, tamper-proof bait stations that are fixed to patio stones around the perimeter of your home or business. These stations use an anticoagulant rodenticide to eliminate your rodent problem.
- Monitoring frequency will be determined by the level of rodent pressure.
- Sealing of all accessible entry points into the structure that are quarter of an inch (¼") or larger in diameter. Entry points are sealed with the latest rodent proofing materials.
- Applying entry limiting screens to all pipes and additional travel routes rodents use to gain access to your home or business.
Rodents may be determined to get in, however Hulett is more determined to keep them out!
Hulett's full service rodent prevention and control program is guaranteed for as long as it is monitored and maintained by Hulett's trained technicians.