Pre-Construction Pest Prevention
The Pro-active Pest Solution!
All slab penetrations are treated with the latest non-repellent product.
- The product's transfer effect works on a wide range of insects and provides a long lasting residual.
- The product is odorless and non-staining.
- The product's suspension concentrate allows for a longer and more efficient residual.
Wall voids are treated with Borate materials and a granular bait is applied.
- Borate materials are inorganic compounds that have a long lasting effect as opposed to pyrethroid products that have a very short residual effect.
- A granular bait is also applied in all attic areas before insulation is installed. This provides a treated food source for any intruding pests.
The exterior of the structure is treated just before occupancy.
- A combination of attractant baits and liquid residual sprays are applied around entry points.
- This step treats pests on the outside before they even have a chance to enter and nest.
- Protection begins much earlier…during construction.
- Integrated phases instead of just one treatment method.
- All critical areas are treated instead of just wall voids.
- Pests are stopped outside before they have a chance to enter and nest.
- Allows for pinpoint placement treatments instead of just blind applications.
- No plastic lines to clog or break, which often happens with "tubes in the wall systems."
- No deterioration of structural integrity due to installation.
- No unsightly wall boxes, or patent binding services.
- Hulett's Healthy Home system is designed by an entomologist, and performed by state licensed pest management professionals.
- Borate is a natural mineral product that offers longer lasting protection.
- Liquid materials used produce transfer effect; which means better insect control.
- Baits provide universal control to a wide range of pests.
Stop pests before your home is built with Hulett's Pre-construction Pest Prevention treatments!