Annual Termite Renewals
Protect your largest investment!
It is estimated that termites annually cause more damage to South Florida homes than all fires, tornadoes and hurricanes combined. That is why it is so important to renew your Annual Termite Protection with Hulett.
You will need this protection when you sell your home. Unless you renew your contract now, your home may require additional treatment to reinstate the guaranteed termite protection. Because retreatment can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars, we urge you to renew this low-cost protection now to avoid paying more for this protection later and risking future termite infestation.
With Hulett’s Annual Termite Protection, if the termites come back…so does Hulett at no additional charge! Plus, we offer a FREE perimeter spray with your renewal.
Hulett also offers a $1,000,000 Subterranean termite damage warranty. Our warranty covers all damage to the structure and its contents; including painting of damaged areas and the repair of damaged furniture (from pianos to jewelry boxes).
Here are a few steps you can take to help prevent termites from attacking your home:
- Remember to maintain your termite contract and renew it annually.
- Maintain gutters and downspouts so that rain water is discharged 18 to 24 inches away from the foundation.
- Channel air conditioning drainage away from the house.
- Keep roof in good repair; stop leaks immediately.
- Keep mulch and landscaping away from the siding.
- Keep irrigation away from the siding and the foundation.
- Don’t pile wood against the house or in the garage.
||for a message from Commissioner Bronson regarding Termite Protection.