Termite Baiting System
An Environmentally Sensible and Alternative Solution
Hulett's Termite Baiting System uses an active ingredient that has been proven successful throughout 10 years of extensive in-field testing.
The Benefits of Installing Hulett Termite Baiting Systems:
- Environmentally responsible, the odorless material is less invasive and only requires a minimal amount.
- Each bait placement strategically targets specific termite known areas.
- Has a low impact on human health, low toxicity to birds, fish, and plants; and a low potential for groundwater contamination.
- No floor drilling or exterior trenching required.
The Step-by-Step Hulett Termite Baiting System Process:
- Step One Your Free Professional Termite Inspection is completed by trained Hulett technician.
- Step Two Termite Bait Station installation in prime termite foraging areas and auxiliary locations when identified.
- Step Three Termites enter and feed on bait.
- Step Four Termites tunnel back to their colony and promptly send their nestmates back to the bait stations for their share.
- Step Five The bait works its deadly effects on the entire colony.
- Step Six The bait is removed from Termite Bait Stations and replaced with wood monitors.
- Step Seven Hulett continues to monitor and check for any new signs of termite activity as long as the Termite Service Agreement is in effect.
- Step Eight - Annual Renewal guarantees Year Round Protection by Hulett.