Hulett’s trained inspectors evaluate each structure’s layout, then locate all potential sources of termite nesting, and identify penetration points in and around your home. Once your Free Termite Inspection is completed, an appropriate treatment will be recommended from any of the following:
• Liquid Defense Termite Treatment (Subterranean Termites)
• Termite Baiting System (Subterranean Termites)
• No-Tent Termite Control (Drywood Termites)
• Tent Fumigation (Drywood Termites)
• Preventative Termite Control (Options for both Subterranean and Drywood Termites)
Get your Free Professional Termite Inspection and no obligation price quote — Just Call Hulett today!
Hulett guarantees if the termites come back after one of their treatments, the problem will be re-treated at NO ADDITIONAL COST to you for as long as your agreement is renewed!
2820 Reynolds Dr
Fort Pierce, FL 34945
Florida Pest Control Reviews of Hulett Environmental services via Yelp:
“They inspected our home and showed us the termite damage. We needed the traditional tenting, not the tentless method. Theyare very professional about their work, and explain everything they do. We will now follow up with the bi-monthly pest control service for maintenance. Jonadab, who will be doing this for us, is very thorough and, again, explains everything he does.”
- Carefully inspect the perimeter of the home for mud tubes (used by termites to reach a food source), cracked or bubbling paint and rotting wood.
- Repair fascia, soffits and rotted roof shingles. Some termites are drawn to deteriorating wood.
- Keep basements, attics and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
- Maintain a one-inch gap between soil and wood portions of the home.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and 5 inches up off the ground, and inspect it closely before bringing it indoors.
- Divert water away from the property through properly functioning downspouts, gutters and splash blocks.