Environmentally-Conscious Pest Control in Southern Florida
As more and more homeowners are looking for environmentally-friendly pest control solutions, many pest control services are turning to integrated pest management (IPM) approaches to meet this demand. Using quality products and treatment methods that target specific pests, treatments can be more efficient and less invasive. Pest control services, such as Hulett Environmental Services, utilize the following best practices to provide people-, pet-, and environmentally-friendly pest control treatments:
- Focusing on pest prevention so infestations are less likely to occur.
- Reducing the dependence on and overuse of products.
- Using treatments selective for only the pests present.
- Targeting the exterior of your home to prevent bugs from coming inside.
- Customizing the IPM approach geared to the needs of your household.
- Applying low-odor, low-risk products only when pests are present.
- Using baits and gels to eliminate nests.
- Prioritizing proper application of environmentally-friendly pest control products.
- Implementing corrective actions to reduce the environmental factors around your home that could contribute to an infestation.
Pet-friendly, people-friendly, and planet-friendly pest control solutions are targeted and strategic products that are effective against pests without being a hazard to family, pets, or the environment. However, because these products are so targeted and strategic, a knowledgeable professional must apply them carefully to ensure that you get the maximum benefit.
For some proactive pest control companies, such as Hulett Environmental Services, pest prevention is the key to people- and pet-friendly environments. Hulett’s Healthy Home program creates a pest-free boundary around your property, targeting pests before they can enter your home, reducing the need for pest control products in your home. Just Call Hulett today to discuss pest control treatments that are safe for people and pets.