What Is Green Pest Control?
Instead of a catch-all approach that uses products to target various pests, green or organic pest treatment is a low-impact, targeted approach, focusing only on the insects present in the home. By using pest-specific products and treatment methods, treatments are more efficient and less invasive. This form of natural pest control is designed to use fewer resources and reduce the impact on the environment and your home.One way green pest control achieves this is through integrated pest management. This approach achieves this reduced impact by:
- Focusing on pest prevention so that infestations are less likely.
- Lessen the dependence or overuse of products.
- Targeting the exterior of your home to prevent bugs coming inside.
- Customizing the approach based on the needs of your household to ensure effective pest management.
- Using low-odor, low risk products only when pests are present.
Using baits and gels.
- Prioritizing proper application of green pest control products.
- Understanding the environmental factors around your home that could contribute to an infestation and discussion on how to reduce these conducive conditions.
Our Environmentally Conscious Approach is Effective
Going green does not mean you have to sacrifice a pest-free home.
Some people associate organic, natural products with reduced efficacy, but that’s not the case with natural pest treatment. The organic solution uses products that are effective against insects, but are also people, pet, and environmentally friendly. But, because this form is so targeted and strategic, a knowledgeable professional must apply the products carefully to ensure that you get the maximum benefit.
Green Pest Control Discounts & Coupons
Call Hulett Today and See What a Difference the Natural Choice Can Make!
Valid on new service only. Discounts cannot be applied toward current services or renewals.
Why Choose Hulett?
For organic pest control, South Florida homes can count on Hulett. We have over 50 years of experience eliminating pests and preventing them from entering homes around your community. This experience gives us a deep understanding of the environment and the insects that thrive there.
Education and training (via Bugs University) are our priorities, so you can rely on us to provide you with the most up-to-date methods. That’s important because bugs are fast-adapting creatures. There are so many reasons to choose Hulett for your natural pest control needs:
- Graduate entomologists design this service to provide you with a customized approach.
- Technicians undergo intensive training at Bugs University.
- The program is designed to be family, pets, and environmentally friendly.
- Our technicians are experienced in developing customized approaches that address your home’s unique needs.
- We take the time to talk with you and understand your needs because communication is key for green pest control.
We are proud to offer this service to our environmentally conscious customers. As a family business, it is our honor to help you achieve a pest-free home. That’s something we can all feel good about.