Send Unwelcome Guests Packing with Hulett’s Rodent Pest Control
Although rodents can be any one of the many four-legged creatures that tend to invade homes and businesses in South Florida, rats and mice are the most commonly encountered. Rats, mice, and other rodents that are part of South Florida’s natural environment are known to carry and spread a variety of diseases, both viral and bacterial. And, if they get into your home, they could bring those undesirable pathogens along with fleas and other parasites.
Have a Hulett Healthy Home Program in place before they come knocking.
Rodent Control Discounts & Coupons
Valid on new service only. Discounts cannot be applied toward current services or renewals.
Our Rodent Prevention And Control Programs
- Placement of the newest and most effective capture equipment along with a non-toxic bait are used as an attractant that can lure both rats and mice.
- This equipment will be checked by our trained technicians regularly for bait additions and rodent removal.
- Placement of locked, tamper-proof feeding stations that are fixed to patio stones around the perimeter of your home or business. These stations use an anticoagulant rodenticide to eliminate your rat or mouse problem.
- Monitoring frequency will be determined by the level of rodent pressure.
- Sealing of all accessible entry points into the structure that are a quarter of an inch (¼”) or larger in diameter. Entry points are sealed with the latest rodent proofing materials.
- Installation of entry limiting screens to all pipes and additional travel routes mice and rats use to gain access to your home or business.
Rodents may be determined to get in, but Hulett is more determined to keep them out!
Hulett’s full-service rodent prevention and control program are guaranteed for as long as it is monitored and maintained by Hulett’s trained technicians.
Want to see more? Check out our TV commercials!