Serving all of South Florida
Termite Baiting Defense
An Environmentally Sensible Solution!
Hulett's Termite Baiting System uses an active ingredient that has been proven successful throughout ten years of extensive in-field testing.
The Benefits of Installing Hulett Termite Baiting Systems:
- Environmentally responsible, the odorless material is less invasive than the liquid defense system and only requires a minimal amount of product.
- Each bait placement strategically targets specific termite areas where termites have been found.
- Has little or no impact on human health, low toxicity to birds, fish, and plants; and little potential for groundwater contamination.
- No floor drilling or exterior trenching required.
The Step-by-Step Hulett Termite Baiting System Process:
- Step One – Your Free Professional Termite Inspection is completed by trained Hulett technician.
- Step Two – Termite Bait Stations are installed in prime termite foraging areas and other locations they are likely to colonize.
- Step Three – Termites enter and feed on bait.
- Step Four – Termites tunnel back to their colony and promptly send their nest mates back to the bait stations for their share.
- Step Five – The bait works its deadly effects on the entire colony.
- Step Six – The bait is removed from Termite Bait Stations and replaced with wood monitors. This checks the wood for new termite activity.
- Step Seven – Hulett continues to monitor and check for any new signs of termite activity as long as the Termite Service Agreement is in effect.
- Step Eight - Renew your Annual Termite agreement and get another year of Complete Year-Round Protection by Hulett.
Serving All of South Florida Since 1968 (All 12 Counties)
© 2017 Hulett Environmental Services. All Rights Reserved.
*See agreement for details on all offers and guarantees.