Homeowners who live in South Florida know that pest control services are a must, year-round. South Florida’s tropical climate keeps the weather on the warm and humid side, just the kind of conditions pests like. Because of moderate temps, many pests are active in the winter, as they don’t die off or go into hibernation. Finding a reputable pest control service is especially important to keep a pest-proof barrier around your home and a healthy lawn all year long.
Hulett’s Healthy Home
With Hulett’s Healthy Home approach, you can find customized pest control programs for your home and your lawn. In 2017, Hulett Environmental Services was rated as one of the top 20 pest control companies in the US. Locally owned and operated, Hulett has been in the business of eliminating household pests and keeping your lawn in shape and looking great for over 45 years. Calling the shots, Tim Hulett’s third generation knowledge and expertise follows him into the field, with each and every entomologist trained technician in our employ.
We are dedicated to environmentally responsible methods and materials
Focusing on environmentally responsible methods and materials, our advanced Integrated Pest Management (IPM) system utilizes the most current and effective methods. We use the appropriate amount of odorless liquid and gel baits to deter pests from setting up shop in your home. Strategic placement of materials works to fortify a pest-proof boundary around your home. As each home is unique, our Healthy Home programs are tailored to your home and loved ones’ specific needs.
Termites don’t take slow seasons off from trying to damage your home
In South Florida, several different types of invasive, aggressive termites threaten to impact more than half of the structures by 2040, according to University of Florida researchers, in a recent study. Hulett’s Healthy Home termite prevention begins with a free termite inspection.
- Annual Termite Renewal – Keeping termites from entering your home entails treating your home annually to protect your most valuable asset. If you suspect you have a termite issue, we will deal with it swiftly and then focus on termite-proofing your home and property. We offer a broad spectrum of targeted solutions to any current termite activity in and around your home.
- Termidor Liquid Defense for subterranean termites: Non-repellant material is odorless and faster than bait systems in destroying subterranean termite colonies.
- Sentricon Baiting Stations for subterranean termites: Environmentally-friendly technique to rid your property of termites by causing colonies to collapse after ingesting bait.
- No-tent termite control for drywood termites: Way to treat for drywood termites, with a non-repellant material injected directly into galleries to help get rid of colonies.
- Tenting for drywood termites: In extreme cases where multiple colonies are discovered, fumingation may be the best solution and Hulett has many years of experience in tenting and fumigating South Florida homes and businesses.
Our Lawn Services help keep your lawn and landscaping healthy all year long
Just like termites and other household pests, South Florida’s mild and humid climate keeps lawn and garden pests active and looking to chow down on your lawn and ornamentals year-round. We take pride in nourishing and protecting your lawn with seasonal treatments using the latest technology and materials on the market.
Go Green with Hulett
We use green initiatives and methods for managing insect infestations. Besides countering insect activity, Hulett’s certified and trained lawn professionals are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, strict guidelines, and reference sheets to ensure your lawn gets the proper blend and amount of ingredients to keep it green and healthy throughout each season. Hulett’s lawn services also include:
- Customized seasonal fertilization and weed control, based on your lawn’s needs
- Equipment dedicated to specific procedures to avoid cross-contamination
- Faster, more efficient sprayers to reach grass roots for better application of nutrients
- Satisfaction with your greener and healthier lawn
With a happy and healthy lawn under your feet, many household pests are kept in check. Say farewell to human and pet health threats from fleas and ticks, as well as chinch bugs, ficus whitefly, spiraling whitefly, aphids, worms and the host of other lawn, shrub and tree pests that are prevented from a Healthy Hulett lawn and yard.
Healthy Home homeowners on the rise
Serving South Florida year-round, we invite you to schedule a free pest and/or lawn inspection. Contact us, like the other satisfied Healthy Home homeowners in your area for a pest-proofed home and a healthier, greener lawn all year long.