Cockroach Facts by Hulett Environmental Services
Cockroaches are resilient pests that adapt well to many environments and challenges. Because of this, the best way to get rid of roaches in your home is to call a professional pest control operator, such as Hulett Environmental Services, for several reasons, such as:
- Roaches reproduce at alarming rates. One female German cockroach can “produce hundreds of thousands of cockroaches in just one year,” according to PCTonline.com.
- German Roaches protect their eggs from the environment by dropping their egg cases just before the eggs hatch.
- Cockroaches hide out for most of their lives, in wall voids, crevices, the cracks between walls and cabinets, inside appliances, and the space between door corners and jambs.
- Certified pest control professionals are trained to strategically place baits and use other materials in the most efficacious way to eliminate roaches.
- Pest control companies have access to professional strength baits and methods that are more effective than over-the-counter products, available to the public.
How to Keep Your Home Roach-Free
Once your current cockroach situation has been eliminated, consider asking your pest professional about Hulett ‘s Healthy Home that creates a pest barrier around your property, using low dose baits and other environmentally conscious materials on the perimeter of your property to eliminate pests.