When you hire a GreenPro provider we want to ensure that you receive the best service and have the highest level of confidence that all individuals sent to your home or business have met stringent criteria that go far beyond state and federal requirements. To guarantee this level of quality, GreenPro requires member companies to meet high standards that include:
- Perform criminal background checks on all employees.
- Comply with the toughest green standards.
- Employ highly trained, credentialed employees.
- Offer a clear, easy-to-understand warranty and termite service agreement.
- Maintain an up-to-date insurance policy.
- Advertise truthfully and ethically.
- Check employee references and driving history.
- Maintain a drug-free workplace.
- Require a professional dress code and service vehicle maintenance and appearance policy.
In addition, when providing a green pest management service, your GreenPro certified technician will develop a plan to precisely manage pests in your home and business in accordance with our rigorous third-party standards. GreenPro companies will:
- Provide green pest management training and testing for all sales persons and technicians selling or providing green services.
- Designate a manager that must attend a comprehensive green training program and whom is responsible for ensuring that the company is complying with GreenPro standards.
- Create a unique partnership with you to determine the best and most responsible way to solve your pest problems.
- Inspect and monitor the structure being serviced.
- Eliminate sources of food, water and shelter that pests need to survive.
- Follow guidelines to treat in and around your structure using the least invasive measures to manage your problem, while minimizing or eliminating the need to use pesticides.
- Only make traditional pesticide applications after discussing the options with you and getting your consent.
- Document all actions taken to accurately identify solutions that work for you.
- To ensure GreenPro companies are complying with program standards, member companies are audited by independent auditors.