- Seal cracks and crevices on the outside of the home with caulk. Pay special attention to areas where utilities and pipes enter the home.
- Install door sweeps on exterior doors and repair damaged screens.
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around the basement foundation and windows.
- Screen vents and openings to chimneys.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and keep shrubbery well trimmed.
- Consider partnering with a licensed pest professional to identify pest problems and recommend an appropriate course of treatment.
Tips to keep pests outside your home
12-23-2013 Pest Control
Hulett Environmental Services recommend the following tips to keep these pests outdoors where they belong: